DSM (GB) (AS48070) operates an open policy and will generally welcome all requests for peering.
We do not require a signed agreement but are happy to do so where the agreement is reasonable.
- Hot-potato routing is implied. MEDs are not honoured.
- Settlement free peering.
- Neither party should ever establish a gateway of last resort configured towards the other party’s network.
- A minimum of 5 Mbit/s is generally recommended but not required.
- We reserve the right to refuse peering with any party.
DSM (GB) (AS48070) is currently present & can accept peering in the following exchanges:
LINX – LON1
- IPV4: 22.214.171.124
- IPV6: 2001:7f8:4::bbc6:1
- IPV4: 126.96.36.199
- IPV6: 2001:7f8:17::bbc6:1
Please note that these are all BGP Large Communities, as defined in RFC8092.
We will set these on routes we send to you.
48070:100:XXXX – Route learned from Transit
48070:200:XXXX – Route learned from IX
48070:300:XXXX – Route learned from Peers
48070:400:XXXX – Route learned from Our Customers
48070:1000:48070 – Route originated from AS48070
These communities control how we export routes.
48070:8000:1 – Prepend once on all exports
48070:8000:2 – Prepend twice on all exports
48070:8000:3 – Prepend thrice on all exports
48070:8001:XXXX – Prepend once to AS XXXX
48070:8002:XXXX – Prepend twice to AS XXXX
48070:8003:XXXX – Prepend thrice to AS XXXX
48070:8004:6666 – Blackhole IP address (/32 or /128)